Monday, February 23, 2009

If This Trailer's A Rockin'...

My days as a single man are numbered! Finally, the honchos at the interwebs have created a dating site for a man like me. A site that will provide me access to the kinds of women that will find me interesting and desirable. A site that will cater to my desire for a strong woman of action. A site full of down-to-Earth chicks not afraid to make the first move. A site like this.

Of course, upon reflection it's not all that different than meeting women through Blogger. Blogger women have the same qualities. They don't live in my city; they don't know what I look like until it's too late; and based on my experience I'm just as likely to get shanked.

8 metawords:

SouthernBelle said...

What?! Blogger women are like prison women???

*narrows eyes* You are so getting cut for that!

...I mean, uhhhh, how dare you, sir! We're much more genteel and ladylike!

ÄsK AliCë said...

I'm pretty sure that first girl is my mom - I haven't seen her in a while so I can't be sure.

The Diva on a Diet said...

~begins sharpening shiv~ ;)

Anonymous said...

Based on your experience you're likely to get shanked huh?

I want a post about this said "experience." I bet it's interesting. :)

Good luck with that, btw. I'd be sure and secure all sharp objects on any dates with your prison girls. You know, just so no one ends up bleeding or in the hospital. Oh and don't show them anything of any value you have. You know, such as an expensive watch, a nice car or a penis you like a lot. I'd just be careful.

Cora said...

"they don't know what I look like until it's too late" - Holy Rockin' Trailers, Batman! You're hilarious!

I've seen your pictures, you know. What the hell are you talking about?! :-)

BTW, I couldn't help myself, I got linky with you. Again. See, that's how irresistable you are - so stop complaining! Jeez. (wink)

Prunella Jones said...

I respectfully disagree with you, sir. Unlike prison women, I have never had to use the razor blade I keep in my hair on a first date with anyone. Now on a second date.....well, only if I like the guy enough to make him my bitch.

Gwen said...

Oh, stop being coy. We both know you live for the thrill and convenience of the conjugal visits.

BeckEye said...

I love the picture of that girl lustily clinging to the prison fence. I'm just glad I wasn't there the day they were taking pictures.