Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Actual Conversations With Real People, Vol. 3

This episode's Actual Conversation is between me and a cute-but-damaged-and-unshowered-girl-probably -on-her-way-home-from-a-rave. I was sitting on the steps of my apartment building waiting to be picked up to to go the movies. She was walking down the sidewalk toward my building.

CBDAUGPOHWHFAR: Hey!

Me: (ignoring her)

CBDAUGPOHWHFAR: HEY!

Me: Hi.

CBDAUGPOHWHFAR: Do you have a car?

Me: Uh, no. (lie)

CBDAUGPOHWHFAR: Really? Okay.

She walks away.

FIN

13 metawords:

Red said...

Wait, what? Cute ain't enough?!?

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

That had it all: Excitement, adventure, pathos, bathos, zathos...and I've never even heard of that last one before!

Anonymous said...

I love "Fin" at the bottom. I'm still laughing, actually.

Cora said...

Yeah, I soooo would have said no too. Make that a big NO.

Gwen said...

I sent her over to steal it because mine's such a piece of shit but she chickened out. She's really damaged now.

words...words...words... said...

I actually sort of wanted to say "yes" because it might have resulted in the best blog entry in the history of the world.

But I could just as easily have become a cautionary tale and the end of countless parental arguments that begin, "Because you don't want to end up like..."

BioniKat said...

If she only wanted you for your car then its better you didnt get involved with her. On the other hand maybe her feet were sore!

Sid said...

sorry to break it to you but that really was't a conversation ....

The Diva on a Diet said...

I'm with Kimizzy ... the "FIN" made me LOL for real. Love it!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Another proven example of why crack is whack!

~E said...

Yes, but HOW unshowered was she? Like straight from the gym unshowered or three days in the jungle unshowered?

BeckEye said...

Dude, you have to watch those super long hyphenated phrases. It's cut off. I can only see that the girl is unshowered or probably....

PROBABLY WHAT??? I MUST KNOW!

Just enter a space after "probably," and that should solve the whole thing. You see, I'm a fan of the super long hyphenated phrases myself, so I have learned how to work around Blogger's limitations.

FIN

words...words...words... said...

Beck: I don't know what you're talking about, cause it looks fine to me. But just because I like your style and you talk about banging a lot, I put a space after "probably". I hope this works!