I have been bestowed with an award by the delightful-and-soon-to-be-wed Cora of Love Letters By Cora! And just in time for my blog, which teeters on life support. This award includes a meme in which I am asked to become a filthy liar. This is not a stretch, as anyone who reads my blog can attest. Behold the Creative Writer Blogger Award!
This is not just a ceremonial position. I must do the following:
•Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you.
•Display the picture on your blog proudly.
(see to the right)
•Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
Love Letters By Cora
•Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least 1 outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie.
I'm going to go with the 6 truths and 1 lie:
1. A flag has been flown over the U.S. Capitol Building in my honor.
2. I have performed karaoke exactly once, and I won that evening's contest.
3. I have been proposed to. (Yes, by a girl. Jerks.)
4. My only D in school was in Algebra I.
5. I have played catch with Kevin Costner on more than one occasion.
6. My mother once told me I got laid off from my job because I skipped church.
7. I've seen a doctor three times in the last 12 years.
•Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this.
•Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know.
Honestly, I'm not big on sending other blogs memes. But since there are a few blogs I enjoy that have been slacking even more than I have, I will tag them in a show of tough love. I hereby tag:
Falwless at Lots Better Then Your Blog
Girl Interrupted at A World So Small
The Imaginary Reviewer at The Imaginary Review
Get cracking, you three! And the rest of you...guess my lie!