Thursday, October 22, 2009

The G-Chat Diaries, Vol. 9

Chatter X: I got nothing.

WWW: I win!

Chatter X: you get a cookie!

WWW: Woo hoo! What kind?

Chatter X: Chocolate chip.

WWW: Mmmm. A classic.

Chatter X: It's the doggy style of cookies.

WWW: No, I think it's the missionary position of cookies.

Chatter X: Sugar cookies are the missionary.

WWW: Sandwich cookies are doggy style.

WWW: No, vanilla wafers are the missionary. Or maybe vanilla wafers are twin beds and frustrated masturbation.

Chatter X: Sandwich cookies aren't that satisfying. They're the quick hand job of cookies.

WWW: The doggy cookies should be fairly common but yet with a rep for being fancy and unusual. Maybe Fig Newtons.

Chatter X: Shortbread?

WWW: Oh, that's not bad. But with the English connotation, maybe they should be the London Bridge of cookies.

WWW: I’ve got it…doggy is Pepperidge Farm cookies.

Chatter X: MILANO!!!

Chatter X: Is a London Bridge like an Eiffel Tower?

WWW: I don't know what an Eiffel Tower is.

Chatter X: To the Urban Dictionary!

WWW: A London Bridge is two girls straddling a dude, one on his cock and one on his face, while they make out.

WWW: I bet an Eiffel Tower is the same thing but with three dudes.

7 metawords:

~E said...

I will never look at a bag of Oreos in quite the same way again.

Or world famous landmarks for that matter.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

I wish I had conversations like this.

Oh, and in England there's a cookie (or biscuit, as we call them) called a "Jammy Dodger". I'll leave that one to your imagination.

the iNDefatigable mjenks said...

...three dudes and a lot of body odor.

red said...

Oh, WWW. So sweet and innocent.

Soda and Candy said...

Huh. Learn something new every day.

And sometimes wish you hadn't.

The Vegetable Assassin said...

I believe I got my real education right here at your blog.

Incidentally, choc chip cookies ARE the missionary position of cookies.

Thanks to the IR I now want a Jammy Dodger. They used to stick to your teeth really badly. Happy Faces were the way to go.

talesofawellfedgraphicdesigner said...

Hot.

I suddenly desire cookies. How odd.