Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The G-Chat Diaries, Vol. 9

Chatter X: Fun fact: I just had to correct the spelling of “Boyz II Men” in someone's essay.


WWW: Awesome. Did you have to correct it because they spelled it...correctly?


Chatter X: Hee, you guessed it!


WWW: I hope they even used the word "to" instead of II.


Chatter X: They did! "Boys To Men".


WWW: That makes it even better.


Chatter X: It's fun to be the 30-something teacher correcting the whacked-out spelling of an R&B artist's name.


WWW: Oh, the irony. I think you just made it into the G-Chat Diaries.


Chatter X: w00t!

4 metawords:

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Haha!

I favour those In Synch people.

Soda and Candy said...

Hahahahhaaha, nice.

Kids these days don't know nothin'.

talesofawellfedgraphicdesigner said...

Gosh, I remember trying to do choreography to Boyz II Men in 8th grade in my friend's living room...

Speaking of spelling the incorrect spellings correctly, my WV today is "saling"

Lula Dahl said...

I still find it complete and utter bullshit that I have yet to make it to your stupid internet chatting diaries.