Friday, April 24, 2009

Something About The Gutter And The Stars...

Yesterday was the last day of filming on my current job, and today is my last day on the lot I've practically lived at since December. I don't know why I'm associating the end of things with a bathroom...that's for a licensed mental health professional to decide. But I thought that immortalizing the view out of the bathroom window would be a fitting way to go out.


To drop some metaphor on you...even when you're in the bathroom, sometimes the view is pretty good.

13 metawords:

Red said...

Isn't that every American's dream? To see the Hollywood sign from their bathroom?

words...words...words... said...

Yes. That's why the Germans hated us, and why the Russians hated us, and now why the terrorists hate us.

Anonymous said...

I can see anything I want out my bathroom window because my imagination is great like that.

Cora said...

HA HA HA!!!!

I was going to say something about the bathroom, but now I forgot what it was entirely because my wv is "vermin"

Vermin! I swear, Words! You know I'm saving it. I can prove it to you if you want me to.

VERMIN!!

I think your blog is missing those Chipmunks already. *sniffle*

:-)

Some Guy said...

I think that'd make a cool coffee table book - Bathrooms around the world with awesome views.

I'd buy it.

H said...

What Some Guy said!!

That was funny to type.

Girl Interrupted said...

Well now I'm jealous that I can't see the hollywood sign and palm trees out of my bathroom window! :(

The Diva on a Diet said...

I'm 3rding Some Guy ... and really the first two comments say it all. LOL

Congrats on wrapping your shoot, words!

Soda and Candy said...

OH MY GOD YOU CAN SEE THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN FROM THE SHITTER.

Your life is so glamorous. *sigh*

Dr Zibbs said...

cool

Candy's daily Dandy said...

um...metaphors aren't the only things droppin in there!!!!

HA! Sorry I couldn't resist.

Falwless said...

That is so fucking cool.

~E said...

you keep posting little tidbits of where a stalker can find you. are you asking for a death sentence? lucky you most stalkers aren't smart enought to triangulate coordinates and such.

also lucky for you, I am both smart and annoyingly persistent! ;)