Friday, June 25, 2010

Rocking For The Weekend: Jellyfish

This week I bring you Jellyfish, a great 90s pop band that isn't half as well known as they should be. They made two albums and were gone as quickly as they came, but left behind this gem called "Baby's Coming Back". It was a minor hit in 1991, and it's a great introduction to Jellyfish's hooky, vaguely orchestral pop. I haven't made a list, but I'm pretty sure this would be in my top ten favorite songs. Enjoy the weekend! I might even get Sunday off and join you!


4 metawords:

BeckEye said...

You mentioned them once before on my blog, and I never did check them out. And I can't play the video now because I'm at work. But I will eventually. I PROMISE.

Girl Interrupted said...

Hmm, can't say the song is really my cup of tea, but the video was cute.

Hope you have a sooper-dooper weekend, words x

Red said...

I'll allow it.

words...words...words... said...

Beck: You'll like them. Even if they're not as cute as Damon Albarn.

Girl: I'm having real trouble nailing down your musical tastes! I did have a weekend of no work, which is sooper dooper enough for me :)

Red: Thank God. I was considering deleting this entry until you chimed in with your approval.